Re: Getting first/last record

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:36:57 -0700

Steve

Not sure where you got the software from, since it's usually shipped with the documentation online, but in any case, I would suggest two things:

  1. Call the people you got the software from and ask for the documentation, or call Support and ask them for it. As far as I know, it's not something you need to pay extra for unless you want hard copy.
  2. While you're waiting for that, get yourself an account on http://technet.oracle.com (it's free). All the doco is available online there for you.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards