cgi error in apache with oci library

From: Lee Kang Won <gwlee_at_chollian.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:25:34 GMT

Is there anyone who could possibly help me with my problem.

I made a cgi program with C linking OCI library. oci routine works fine only it runs in other programs but when it's linked with cgi, apache webserver complains that "Internal server error"

Following is part of the error log.

[Tue Jul 20 00:10:23 1999] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/ebiz/ebiz_login.cgi ebiz_login.cgi: error in loading shared libraries libclntsh.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What I really don't understand is that there's no problem if I link libclntsh.so with X motif programs or plain utilities for debugging. Why can't load shared libraries??? Received on Mon Jul 19 1999 - 10:25:34 CDT