ROWID of locked rows

From: <nilendu_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:16:43 GMT

Hi All,
If I have to see the ROWIDs of the locked rows in a particular table,how could I do that?

I tried to get the SQL statement which causes the locking and then I planned
to get the ROWID from that SQL statement. But I used the following query for getting the SQL statement:

"select a.sql_text SQL from v$sqltext a, v$session b, v$access c where a.address=b.sql_address and a.hash_value=b.sql_hash_value and b.sid = c.sid
and c.owner = 'DBA' and c.object='USER_MASTER'

But in V$SQLTEXT the SQL_TEXT column is VARCHAR2(64), so I cannot retrieve
my full SQL statement(I am doing a SELECT * from USER_MASTER WHERE.............. FOR UPDATE ....NOWAIT).So I cannot get the ROWID also.

I am running Oracle8i.I saw on Lock Manager,I can see the ROWID of the row
locked.But how to get it running some script?

Any idea?
TIA,
Nilendu

nilendu_at_innocent.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jul 19 1999 - 09:16:43 CDT