Re: determining ARCHIVELOG sizes

From: Alex <alex.hudghton_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:10:35 +0100

The poster of this question clearly stated he was looking for a method to calculate the space required to hold archive logs. The safest assumption in this case is to assume that all archived logs are of the maximum size. If there are any that are smaller (and of course there will be) then they will still fit into the space allocated

Alex :-)