dmbs_random AND Oracle

From: John Seitz <seitz_at_pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:55:45 GMT

I have looked everywhere for DBMS_RANDOM packet. I have Personal Oracle 8.04 and Oracle Enterprise 8.05, and I can't find the package.

I have queried the all_objects view looking for anything than contains RANDOM in its name. I have used Toad to browse all the procedure and packages in all the users. Nothing.

Am I smoking the pipe, or am I missing something?

John Seitz Received on Sun Jul 18 1999 - 16:55:45 CDT