[Q] jdbc, sqlj, oracle 8.0.5, Linux SuSE6.1

From: Matt <mattzag_at_csi.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:38:28 +0100

Hi,

Has anyone had success using either jdbc, sqlj on linux (SuSE 6.1) using oracle 8.0.5 with JavaWebServer from javasoft (Sun) and jsdk ?

If they have could someone please show the procedure they used. and are there any examples to test this out easily ?

Is it best to use jdbc or sqlj ?

I would like to access oracle via a servlet and display the results via netscape.

I have Oracle 8.0.5 running on Linux SuSE 6.1 and JavaWebServer running. But is it possible to connect the two and display a query ?

Many thanks

Matt Received on Sat Jul 17 1999 - 04:38:28 CDT