Personal Oracle8: Hardware requirements

From: Leonwhea <leonwhea_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Jul 1999 23:22:10 GMT

The documentation says that an "installed and functioning network" is required.

I just want a database on my standalone, Win98 PC. Is this really required for PERSONAL Oracle8?? I've no need for the distributed option.

If it IS required, what's the minimum I could get away with? A network card?

Any help is appreciated,

Leon Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 18:22:10 CDT