ORA-12223

From: Just Visting <guest_at_example.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:33:07 GMT

Today a number of folks got a rash of the ORA-12223 error messages. I don't like the suggested action of wait until later & try again. This system is not using MTS. It is a Solaris V2.6 running Oracle V7.3.4.0.1 I am/was unaware of any type of limit involing TNS.

What can be done to minimize the chances in the future of getting this error message? Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 17:33:07 CDT