Re: Enterprise Manager frustration

From: Kurt <rkdata_at_uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:42:55 -0500

Thank you for your help. In the past, I've been able to get all 3 up and running, but never talking to each other.

By trade, I'm an SQL person. Once it's up and running, I have no problems.

I'm wondering if anyone has these products running, and if someone could show me what the tnsnames.ora and listener.ora should look like. I seem to be able to read about it, but can't seem to put it into practice!

Thanks,

            -=Kurt=-