Re: good boks for pl/sql oracle dba and oracle web application server

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:03:55 -0700

PL/SQL - look for Steve Feuerstein's books (Oracle PL/SQL Programming and Advanced PL/SQL Programming With Packages) DBA - Oracle DBA Handbook by Kevin Loney WAS - one of the Oracle Press series I don't have, but I think the title is something like Oracle Web Application Server.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete