newbie.... questions on y2k compliance 7.3.3

From: MannyMac <mannymac_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Jul 1999 15:32:50 GMT

hello..
we are new to the oracle world... and we would like to know if our oracle products are y2k complient..
we went to the oracle year 2000 web site.. but could not find anything that would help us determine what exact version of oracle packages we have and wether they were y2k compatible or not. We are running on an IBM AIX 4.3.1.0 and I believe (although we are not sure) we have oracle server version 7.3.3

what commands or utilitites can I use.. and what web site can I visit to find out more about this issue.

thanks
mannymac_at_aol.com Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 10:32:50 CDT