Re: Block Size for OS

From: Stilian Elenkov <elenkovs_at_vtls.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:56:51 -0400

I am not quite sure what you mean by OS block size - cluster size (partition dependent) or memory page size (OS dependent)? The cluster size in NT is a function of the size of the partition for both FAT and NTFS partitions, but can be customized for NTFS. The page size is 4k for Intel and 8k for Alpha.

Stilian