Another tough question

From: Gawie Opperman <opperman.gawie_at_columbus.co.za>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:26:44 +0300

Hi!

I need to know which columns are being used in select (yes I know SELECT) statements
in an Oracle 7 database. Is there some way to see this?

I've thought about triggers and auditing, but triggers is for insert/update/delete only. And auditing can only tell one which tables are being used in a select statement.

Any help will be appreciated.

Gawie Opperman

--
"Things are only impossible until they aren't"