Re: Problem getting data with ADO and IIS

From: Ulrik Lunddahl <ul_at_proconsult.dk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:05:19 +0200

John Wang <rwang_at_erols.com> wrote:

> If you check out the asp newsgroup, you will notice the problem is pretty
> common. You cannot use Oracle odbc driver with ASP. Period. Microsoft
> release MDAC 2.0 a while back. That totally messed up the ODBC driver.

Can you give me the full name on the asp newsgroup.

I have reports that at least one customer is using 'Microsoft ODBC for Oracle' Driver with no problems from MDAC 2.1.xxxx.xx

> The only workaround is to get Intersolve 32bit Oracle driver. I had the
> similar problem. With Intersolve driver, everything works fine.

Where do i get that, and what is the price.

--
Med venlig hilsen / kind regards

Ulrik Lunddahl
PROconsult Data A/S
e-mail: ul_at_proconsult.dk Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 03:05:19 CDT