Help with Long.

From: Abhimanyu Parasher <aparashe_at_numbat.cs.rmit.edu.au>
Date: 16 Jul 1999 08:40:30 GMT

Hi!

        Thanks for reading this posting. I'm a newbie in this area & facing a problem with datatype Long. When I try to insert data in this column the data gets truncated. I want to use this datatype to store text from e-mail messages.

Can any body help to sort out this problem or guide me to use some other alternative to store this kind of data ?

I need it very urgently.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Abhimanyu Parasher