Re: [Oracle 8.0.5 and SuSE6.1] Install success

From: Matt <mattzag_at_csi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:26:53 +0100

Well,

I spoke to soon.

I had to reinstall again.
Why when I re-built the sqlplus because of the lib problem svrmgrl failed to work due to the same probelm.

So I copied the sqlplus executable to another dir (kept it safe) and reinstalled again.

copied over the old sqlplus executable and now it all works. listener, svrmgrl, and sqlplus too, I think all the rest does what other oracle apps can I try to test the new install out any ideas ?

Many thanks

Matt