Re: Help - Firewalls and Oracle 7.3.2

From: Joe Long <joe.long_at_cticallcenter.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:36:26 -0500

Thanks guys, you are awesome. By sheer coincidence, we received our maintenance upgrade to 8.0.5 yesterday. Am planning on upgrading our test machine in the next 2 weeks, so will try it with the firewall then. If you run across anything else on that registry setting, please let me know, here or via email. THANKS again!!!!

Joe Long
joe.long_at_cticallcenter.com Received on Thu Jul 15 1999 - 08:36:26 CDT