Re: Tough Question...

From: DBAOracle <dbaoracle_at_aol.com>
Date: 14 Jul 1999 22:45:14 GMT

There is a table v$sql_bind_data (?)... can't remember now what it's called, that in 7.3 and > will allow you to see the bind variables values of your session (only). Oracle has a couple of good articles on using this table to find what you want in various ways. You will NOT find this table in any of the 7.3 Oracle doc's (none that I have found) but it is in the 8.0 docs. I'm on vacation this week or I'd send you the stuff I have on it.

Look in the catalog and you should be able to find the correct view, if not drop me a line and I'll dial into work and find it.

Robert Received on Wed Jul 14 1999 - 17:45:14 CDT