Tough Question...

From: Dogan Cibiceli <dcib_at_gwl.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:22:57 -0600

Hi,
  I donot know whether the question is tough or it has an answer or not but .... I am debugging a Pro*C module and I turned SQLTRACE on. I need to see the bind variables. Can I do that ? Is there an option in tkprof or something I can use to see what the bind values are... Or this is not even possible since .... ( My guess it is not even possible but...) Thanks in advance ...

Dogan Received on Wed Jul 14 1999 - 15:22:57 CDT