Re: DBF to Oracle

From: Hasam172 <sam_at_home>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 19:43:10 GMT

There is hope for you and you don't have to fall in love with me either :-P
With SQL Server 7.0 (from the "evil empire" MS) there is a migration tool call DTS
(Data Transformer Services), which you can bring Oracle's datafiles over and convert
it into (guess what?)...Microsoft's tables/index/view, etc... You can order a demo (120 days) CD for a few bucks and check it out. It's very sleek
and I called this is a Trojan horse from the "evil empire".

Best of luck (You'll need it).

Sam