Re: SQL*Loader Direct Path Problem ? (ORA-02352)

From: Tracie Thomas <tracie.thomas_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:21:59 -0400

The server and client must be the same operating system. You can also avoid this error by running either conventional load or ftp-ing the file to the server and loading it locally. See the message text below:

$ oerr ora 2352
02352, 00000, "Direct path connection must be homogeneous" // *Cause: The user-side to kernel-side connection is heterogenous. // *Action: Make the connection be between identical hardware and O/S's. $

Tracie