Trace SQL statements executed

From: Keith Shum <kshum_at_iLux.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:25:35 GMT

Hi, there,

    Currently I have a problem with a client product which will import tons of data into Oracle8 database. However, during importing in the middle, it stopped. Does anyone know how to turn on the trace mode that will log down every SQL statement executed by the client from the database server side?

    Since I have heard about the "CPU Spin"-kind of SQL statements that will execute forever and never return anything. I would like to do a debug to see which statement is having problem. However, I cannot execute them one by one by hand.

    Thank you!

--

Keith Shum @>~>~
kshum_at_iLux.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jul 14 1999 - 13:25:35 CDT