Re: Synchronous Replication as backup site...

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:22:12 -0700

Yosi

Thought I recognized your name from internal emails! I haven't played much with synchronous replication because so few clients need it, but it may be worth checking the Support site (http://support.oracle.com) or technet (http://technet.oracle.com). They had scripts for setting up and managing asynch replication, and there may be equivalent scripts for the synchronous stuff.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete