I appologize...

From: rekrutacja <tomek_at_coders.pl>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:27:17 +0200

Dear newsgroup readers,

I am writing this as I'm feeling sorry and I want to appologize to youy for what I have done yesterday - I have pushed commerial offer of my company to mant technical newsgroups (several times in a row!).

I'm quite new to newsgroups and believe me I have learned my hard lesson: I received many letters from you: some were warnig me, some some were advisory. Thank you all because now I understand how things work and I promise not to disturb you that way before. I did I because I thought it would get me attention and... it did.

I'm also asking the group administrator to give me a chance and remove restrictions on my account (tomek_at_coders.pl)

Regards to all of you,

Tomasz Marcinek (tomek_at_coders.pl) Received on Wed Jul 14 1999 - 01:27:17 CDT