Re: Copy data through db link with different version!

From: Yeung Man <yngm_at_chowsangsang.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:46:20 +0800

Hi,

    Because the select statement is very quickly, so I think the index on column A is using. However, I suspect it is because of the inefficient compunction of sqlnet 2.3.4 and net8. I have another db3 with the same configure as db2 and where I copy 100 row of data from db3 to db2, it only take a tenth of second. However, when I am copying 10 row from db1 to db2, it almost take me 7 minute. Do anyone have idea of this problem.

    TIA. Man