Security problems with oracle web application server

From: nooruddin <nooruddin76_at_telebot.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 06:08:10 +0530

I'm new with oracle web application server.

We are facing some security problems--can anyone tell us how to grant permission to view our pages without any username and password to www users.

we want to protect some pages from www users and need to have username and passwords set.

We are also having memory problems--i suppose.

The request from the www user is processed very slowly and hence it takes a lot of time to display the desired page.

Please help us troubleshoot this problem.

Thanks in advance,
nooruddin Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 19:38:10 CDT