Remote_Login_Passwordfile

From: Eoin Murphy <eoin.murphy_at_digital.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:48:00 +0100

Hi,
I am trying to grant sysdba privs and I'm getting error ORA-01994. Documentation says I need to change the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE param in init.ora to PRIVATE. However, when I try to remount the db with the changed param I get an error (value outside legal range). Anyone come across this before?

Thanks in advance,
Eoin. Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 07:48:00 CDT