Re: Help: export from OEM

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:42:56 -0400

You should be able to get the REason for failure when you double Click on the Failed job item on the Job Pane in the Console Window.

The Database in question should have been automatically discovered by the OEM agent.This is only possible when the Remote Intelligent Agent is running fine .

Besides this , an export job could fail for various reasons ..

-Thiru