Re: Problems migrating tables from Access to Oracle

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:42:36 -0400

You cant use Oracle's Migration Assistant to migrate from Access to Oracle. It is provided for Oracle Databases only.

One of the Solutions is to extract the Access Table Data onto formatted Text files,Create corresponding tables in Oracle and Load the Data from the Flat files into it using Oracle's SQL Loader utility.

-Thiru