Problems migrating tables from Access to Oracle

From: dev <dev_at_nextmedia.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:14:23 +0200

I am trying to move an Access 97 database to Oracle 8. I have tried to use the migrating assistant provided with Oracle, it asks me what database I want to migrate, but whatever Access database I choose, it crashes, telling me an unknown error occured with (-2147220908) as return code. Anybody got an idea about it ?
Or an other solution for an easy migration of the structure and data of an Access database to Oracle ? Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 08:14:23 CDT