problems with migration from Oracle 7.1 to 8.0.3

From: Mike Haegele <ubshag_at_rabbit.mchp.siemens.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:09:14 +0200

Hi,

I have some problems with an full import into Oracle 8. The export from Oracle 7.3 works without errors and warnings, but the import makes trouble.
The log file traces the following errors:

imported

. . importing table                       "PERABA"
IMP-00019: row rejected due to ORACLE error 1
IMP-00003: ORACLE error 1 encountered
ORA-00001: unique constraint (PERSO.PK_KIRCH_PERABA) violated Column 1 28
Column 2 Deutsche Produktion
Column 3 P 5

Due to this I have also problems to impert tables with foreign keys.

Who can help me?

Mike Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 03:09:14 CDT