ORACLE/PowerBuilder/C++ Programmers seeking opportunities on-line

From: Tomasz Marcinek <tomek_at_coders.pl>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:51:12 +0200

Dear Sirs/Madams,

We are young entrepreneurs who have just started a software development company named CODERS. We have background in Finance, Recruitment, Information Technology and Law. CODERS is not a standard-structure organization: we coordinate several hundred freelance developers who with our help get together to complete a project. The company is based in Lublin, Poland and does most of its business on-line.

We are capable of outsourcing a part or all of your in-house software development on very competitive price-terms. We are deadline-aware and committed to deliver high quality output.

Here are our STRENGTHS:

Our SKILLS cover the following areas:

We are familiar with most PROFESSIONAL TOOLS including:

If this proposal sounds interesting to you, please contact us via e-mail: sales_at_coders.pl or visit our WEB site: http://www.coders.pl