Design and Development Standards

From: Steven Salvemini <stevens_at_vsl.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 05:32:40 GMT

A very broad subject area I know, but I'm looking for some standards which
cover:

Forms and Report Standards

Does anyone have anything in this area that they think are pretty good or perhaps if
you know of any oracle sites with some reference info in this area.

The backround: we are starting up a new project, starting from the ground up with new products, new people and new hardware, so its back to defining the ground rules before things get rolling. Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 00:32:40 CDT