Enterprise Manager frustration

From: Kurt <rkdata_at_uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:57:59 -0500

I have installed the Enterprise Manager for Oracle 8i on an NT sp5 server.

Immediately after the install, I have no problems using the EM.

If, for some reason, I need to reboot, the EM server will not start. I have tried to bring it up using NT services, and from the command prompt, but it will not load.

The 8i database is running fine as is the Listener. I can run the individual pieces of the EM (scema, security, etc), but no the EM itsself.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the EM. I have created and deleted repositories. I'm running out of ideas and patience!

...maybe I should go back to Lotus Notes. Hmmmmmm.......

Any ideas???

            -=Kurt=- Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 19:57:59 CDT