Re: Upgrading 7.3.3 to 7.3.4

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:16:28 -0700

Wim

On what platform?

Most of the point upgrades I've done have worked very smoothly. It's simply a case of shutting down the database, backing it up, installing the new software, starting the database and running the upgrade script against the database (from an earlier post by Sybrand Bakker, it's called something like $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/cat7304.sql). Back up the database again, just to be sure to be sure, and that's it.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete