Anyone using 8i on Solaris ?

From: Thomas Bennett <thb_at_conceptis.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:38:49 -0400

We are currently running 8.0.5 on Solaris 2.6 and we are considering moving over to
8i and would like to know who out there is using it and whether it is ready for mission critical applications ?

  1. Any recommendation on Solaris 2.5 over 2.6 ?
  2. What about NT 4.0 ?

Regards
Thomas Bennett
Conceptis Technologies Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 09:38:49 CDT