Re: SuSE 6.1 and Oracle 8.0.5

From: Joerg Lanzinger <lanzinge_at_in.tum.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:24:19 +0200

> Has anyone managed to get SuSE 6.1 and Oracle 8.0.5 working yet ?
Yes, me!

> What install problems did you have ?

None at all. OK - there were some problems but those where not due to operating system flaws. More like errors in the installation scripts. I have done installations since version 5.3, so all problems arouse before :-)

> Which Glibc libs have you installed (Version) ?
libc6 - that's the one coming with Suse distribution

> Did you load any patches to get it to work ?
Last time I had to reinstall I forgot to apply the patches and it worked fine. Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 06:24:19 CDT