Re: Run stored procedure on logon to oracle 7.3.3.6 database

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:58:18 +0200

Hi Michel,
This is possible, though in quite a different way you describe it. You should look into creating a profile. In profiles you can limit the number of sessions per user. Refer to the CREATE PROFILE command, sessions_per_user clause.
Of course, the end-user will be confronted with a cryptic error message, before he is disconnected.

Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA