Basic Question

From: Brian Vicente <brian_at_mbi.ucla.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:51:36 -0700

I've installed Oracle 8.0.5 on a Linux system running 2.2.9 kernel. The install when well without major hitches( I still have to sort out the different groups and permissions etc). Now that Oracle is installed how do I start it up? I can find nowhere in the included docs, as well as some from Oracle, hjow to do this. Is there some basic How-To on this ?
Thanks. Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 00:51:36 CDT