Oracle Alliance Partner Questions

From: Jim Dally <jim_dally_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:26:15 -0700

I have been building Databases at various firms for a few years and have recently started a consulting firm of my own. I am considering entering the "Oracle
Alliance Partner" program. Does anyone have any information regarding the pro's and con's of the arrangement. I am parrticularly interested in the quality of the sales leads and any revenue adding activities only available to "Alliance Partners" such as increased sales commissions.

Any help you supply is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jim Dally Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 02:26:15 CDT