Re: Is computer training worth it?

From: Michael Ho <infoage_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 02:23:49 +0800

Hard question, depend on how you look at it. Thousands bucks training DO give you lots of knowledge. But without experience, the knowledge won't be absorbed properly. My personal advice, self-study can be more cost-effective. But many employer will favour someone with proper training, but more employer will favour someone with proper experience.