Re: Recreate index because of ORA-600

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:58:40 GMT

I believe that the validate structure option to the analyze command verifies that every entry in an index points to a table row and every row in the table has an index entry. This may be of some use.

--
Mark D. Powell -- The only advice that counts is the advice that  you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 09 1999 - 08:58:40 CDT