Re: returning certain rows from a SELECT

From: Mark G <someone_at_hot>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:35:29 +0100

I'll refrain from giving you the lecture about the real meaning of 'rows 26 to 50' in a data table and assume that the table in question is sorted in the order you want.

If so......

  select f.rn, field_1, field_2
  from (select rownum rn, field_1, field_2 from foo) f   where f.rn between 26 and 50;

should work for you.

Mark