Re: tablespace full problem

From: Torsten Borchert <T.Borchert_at_DeutschePost.de>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:24:29 +0200

Hi,

you asked for sum(bytes), but you have to asked for max(bytes) too and compare it to your next_extent.
if max(bytes) < next_extent, do 'alter tablespace ... coalesce;'. If it dosn't fix your problem,

you must - reorganize your schema( or only this schema objects)
         - or resize datafiles
         - or add datafiles.

Torsten