Re: Import problems after 4 GB

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:28:24 +0200

Because the SYSTEM tablespace is too small. Oracle tries to extend a dictionary table and it can't anymore. Either enlarge the SYSTEM tablespace, preferably by resizing the file, or allocate an extent which will fit.
You should be able to find out which object is the culprit, by enabling trace for the database or the session.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA