Re: 8i Index-Organized Tables Question?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:41:09 +0100

I would always advise a strategy of using the default settings for a tablespace and never using explicit object settings but,

You are allowed two storage clauses, one for the Index segment and one for the overflow segment:

create table ......

organization index
storage (initial ......)
pctthreshold 20