Re: How Do I use Become User System Privileges

From: WolfAlpha <wolfalpha_spamguard_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 02:21:29 GMT

As far as I know, the BECOME USER privilege is granted to a user to give him/her the ability to do full imports (so they can specify the FROMUSER and TOUSER parameters--allowing them to import objects and data from one user's schema to another). There is an actual way to become another user in Oracle but you need to have the appropriate DBA level permissions to accomplish it...

Jeff S