Re: What is _NEXT_OBJECT

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 21:07:32 +0800

Flora Seymour wrote:

> Hi Again.
>
> I posed a question a couple of days ago but did not get any repsonses (because
> my reply EMAIL address was incorreclty defined - oops!). If anyone was nice
> enough to respond could you re-try ? Or any new repsonses would be appreciated.
> Here is the original question...
>
> Hi
>
> I am testing an upgrade from 73340 to 73360. In doing so I was checking for
> objects that had status <> 'VALID'.
>
> Under 73360 this returned an object called _NEXT_OBJECT with object_type NEXT
> OBJECT and status N/A.
>
> No such object exists (or at least is visible to me) under 73340.
>
> Does anyone know what _NEXT_OBJECT is ? Is statu of N/A normal ? (I am used to
> VALID objects).
>
> Thanks for Any Input,
> Flora

Given that I am pretty sure that (world-wide) Oracle will not be supporting anything below 7.3.4 after year 2000...maybe you could lok at upgrading to 7.3.4.x as opposed to 7.3.3.x

Just a suggestion...

PS - I don't know what _NEXT_OBJECT is...sorry --

Connor McDonald

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue." Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 08:07:32 CDT