What is _NEXT_OBJECT

From: Flora Seymour <fseymour_at_newfoundlandpower.com>
Date: 8 Jul 1999 14:21:27 GMT

Hi Again.

I posed a question a couple of days ago but did not get any repsonses (because my reply EMAIL address was incorreclty defined - oops!). If anyone was nice enough to respond could you re-try ? Or any new repsonses would be appreciated. Here is the original question...

Hi

I am testing an upgrade from 73340 to 73360. In doing so I was checking for objects that had status <> 'VALID'.

Under 73360 this returned an object called _NEXT_OBJECT with object_type NEXT OBJECT and status N/A.

No such object exists (or at least is visible to me) under 73340.

Does anyone know what _NEXT_OBJECT is ? Is statu of N/A normal ? (I am used to VALID objects).

Thanks for Any Input,
Flora Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 09:21:27 CDT