Which programming language is better, Perl, Cold Fusion, or ...

From: Andrew Singer <als48_at_pantheon.yale.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:52:52 -0400

Dear fellow programmers,

Thank you so much for your help in letting me know which database you thought was the best. At the moment, I'm definitely leaning toward Oracle over Sybase. Now, I request your assistance again. We are also trying to choose which programming language would be best to work with our new database. Do you think Cold Fusion is the best, or Perl? What about Zope, or PHP3? We're not looking for the cheapest or easiest to use language, we want the most scalable, powerful and dependable language with the most support. Thanks a lot for your help!

-Andy

Andrew Singer
300 W 108 St, Apt 1A
NY, NY 10025
(212)864-3515 Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 08:52:52 CDT